Trio Motion Technology's range of motion controllers, daughter boards, I/O modules and keypads are designed to enable the control of industrial machines with the minimum of external components.
In many applications, Trio's range can be combined to build a control system capable of driving a multi-axis machine and all its auxilliary equipment.
A single programming interface that is scalable from a single axis up to 64 axis coordinated motion.
- Linear, Circular, Helical and spherical interpolation.
- Variable speed/acceleration profiles.
- Electronic gearboxes.
- Electronic cam profiles generate motion based on the position of another axis or based on time.
- Superimpose multiple moves/cam to generate the final motion.
- High Speed Registration; ideal for adding motion into continuous processes.
- Communication function enabling interface to HMI or SCADA type systems.
- 64bit, 400MHz MIPS processor with 200MHz DDR memory allows quicker program execution.