The synchronous servomotors of the series DBL/DBK are brushless three phase motors for high quality servo applications. The servomotors have Neodymium permanent magnets in the rotor. Because of standarised flange and shaft measurements the gear fitting is no problem.
The motors are equipped with two-pole hollow-shaft resolver. As an alternative these motors are available with high-resolution encoders. Retrofitting is not possible. The length of the motor depends on the feedback type.
The motor can be delivered with or without a built-in holding brake. Retrofitting is not possible. Themotor length will increase with an installed brake.
Coil temperature is supervised by temperature sensors and reported by potential free contacts.
The motors of the series DBK are very suitable for room restricted installation areas.
The DBL motors are compatible with the proven 6SMx7 motor series.
- Neodymium magnets for highly dynamic function
- Flange dimensions to IEC standard, fit j6, accuracy according to DIN 42955, tolerance class R
- Vibration class N according to DIN ISO 2373
- Insulation for 480V rated mains voltage (DBL1 : 230V)
- Insulation material class F according to DIN 57530
- Basic style IM B5 according to DIN 42950
- Shaft end without a fitted-keyway
- Protection class IP 64
- Long life by virtue of brushless design
- Built-in Resolver
- Holding break
- Shaft with keyway
- Radial shaft-sealing ring
- Vertical mounting sockets for resolver and power connections
- Built-in high resolution EnDat encoder
- Second thermal protection contact
- Forced ventilation
Sold and Serviced by Motion Technologies Pty Ltd. Ph +61 2 9524 4782.