With corrugated wraparound packaging, a sheet of cardboard is die-cut and folded. For a traditional RSC the flaps, overlapping each other, are located at the sides, and the case is generally filled from the side. Wraparound packaging equipment significantly reduces the amount of corrugate overlaps while still providing a strong case that delivers superb strength for palletizing and distribution . The wraparound case delivers a huge amount of material costs savings over a traditional RSC.
POLYPACK’S WR SERIES machines offer versatility to run various configurations including multi-layer formats.
- Create dense distribution cases & use less corrugate
- Save up to 30% on materials costs
- Automatic changeovers for decreased downtime
- Increased stacking strength for palletizing
- Multi-layer packaging capability
Sold and Serviced by Motion Technologies Pty Ltd. Ph +61 2 9524 4782.