The running grooves are ground in semicircular profile and have a contact angle of 45° in X-arrangement so that the same load capacity is guaranteed in all principle directions. Use of large steel balls enables high load and moment capacities. All carriages in size 55 are equipped with ball chains.
The most important characteristics:
- X-arrangement with 2-point contact of the raceways
- Uniform loading capacity in all main directions
- High ability for self-regulating
- Small differential slip in comparison to 4-point contact
- Very quiet running and low operating noise
- Low maintenance due to advanced lubrication chamber
- Small displacement force in preload compared to 4-point contact
- Mono Rail profile rails meet the market standard and can replace linear rails of the same design from other manufacturers while maintaining the main dimensions
- Miniature Mono Rails available in a standard or large version
- Miniature Mono Rail available in Martensite stainless steel
Sold and Serviced by Motion Technologies Pty Ltd. Ph +61 2 9524 4782.