MOON’S Low Voltage BLDC Servo Motors and Drives
The M2DC Series Servo System from MOONS’ features drives that are high on functionality with a range of control options, programmable notch filters, an anti-vibration algorithm and auto-tuning.
The drives are designed to be used with MOONS’ servo motors in the 60/100/200/300/400/550/750 Watt power range.
The M2DC drives can communicate over Modbus/RTU, Ethernet/IP and Ethernet (eSCL).
Using MOONS’ Q Programmer software they can create complex motion programs that can be stored in the drive and then run in a stand-alone mode.
- Compact size, single and dual-axis design options
- Wide range of power input, main power voltage 24～60VDC
- Optional AUX power voltage 24VDC ±10%
- Up to rated output current 20 Arms, peak current 60 Arms for each axis
- Compatible with 60 W～750 W servo motors
- Wireless debugging interface up to 20 m transmission distance
- Drive over-current, over-voltage, over-temperature and motor over- temperature protection
- Motor over- temperature protection
- Built-in software PLC—Q program
- STO complicate with SIL2 level
- Tuning-less and auto-tuning function
- Synchronous shutdown when fault occurs
- Field bus communication watch dog and emergency stop
- Control algorithm to achieve motor collision protection
Manufactured by: MOONS’
Sold and Serviced by Motion Technologies Pty Limited