Arun SMD210-1U Rack Mount Stepper Drive
The SMD210 Vacuum-Compatible Stepper Motor Drive is designed
to match AML UHV motors. Two motors may be driven sequentially
under host computer control or by an internally stored program.
Manual operation is also available from the front panel switches or
a hand-held joystick.
- Drives 2 UHV stepper motors sequentially.
- Advanced low-power drive techniques for minimum motor temperature rise and outgassing and maximum operating time.
- Phase currents can be set from 0.1 to 1A in increments of 0.1A.
- Holding torque can be controlled independently of dynamic torque under program control, to reduce power.
- Full, half, ÷4, ÷8 step drive modes with automatic transition at user selectable speeds. (Stops on full step positions only. Micro-stepping used for control of resonance and smoother step transition.)
- Thermocouple amplifiers (type K) for motor temperature indication, protection and control of motor bakeout.
- RS232C interface for host computer control. Drive programs can be developed and run from the computer console (Remote Program Control) or downloaded for stand-alone operation (Internal Program Control).
- Motors may be operated manually with the front panel ‘STEP’ switches or with a joystick. Single-step or multiple-step operation with smooth acceleration to the selected speed.
- 3 user inputs for interaction with program execution, in addition to two “End of travel” inputs for each motor.
- 3 user outputs for switching under program control.
- Simple control language has many powerful commands which allow control of all aspects of motion or position. Conditional operation, loops and jumps are possible.
- 1U high full-width, steel-cased instrument for easy rack-mounting.
- Operates from 100 to 240V, 50/60 Hz supply.
Manufactured by: Arun Microelectronics
Sold and Serviced by Motion Technologies Pty Limited