JACTON JSL Aluminium Bevel Ball Screw Jacks
JACTON JSL Aluminium Bevel Ball Screw Jacks are a spiral bevel gear jack with ball screw spindle with jack housing of high strength aluminium alloy with anti-oxidation treatment (except model JSL40).
Compared to cast iron gearbox they are light weight and dissipate heat quickly.
They feature 1, 2, 3 or 4 alloy steel input shafts with a choice of 2 gear ratios with multiple ball screw lead choices to provide a wide range of performance capability for high frequency operation up to 14 m/min.
These jacks are especially suited for high speed and high frequency operation due to utilising spiral bevel gears and high quality ball screw spindles.
They also have high overall efficiency and may require a load holding brake depending on the application.
- Four frame sizes for thrust up to 40 kN
- Choice of 3 or 4 ball screw leads in each size.
- 1:1 or 2:1 bevel gear ratio
- Suitable for high duty cycle up to 60%
- Can be connected together in systems to enable multiple units to be synchronised to operated and controlled together, see below System Arrangement catalogue here for typical arrangements.
- Many accessories are available, see Accessories catalogue here
- Motor mounts available on request, see examples here
Manufactured by: JACTON
Sold and Serviced by Motion Technologies Pty