JACTON JSS Stainless Steel Worm Screw Jack
JACTON JSS Stainless Steel Worm Screw Jack series if made of full stainless steel construction are used in harsh or corrosive environments. They are also often used in applications that require frequent wash down such as Marine, Water Treatment, Food Processing, Pulp& Paper Machines.
- 5 sizes with load capacities from 1 ton to 20 ton as standard
- Translating and Rotating Screw configurations
- Anti-rotation design option
- Two worm gear ratios
- Single start screw leads standard. Customised high lead screws are available.
- Screw end configurations include top plate, plain, threaded, and clevis ends.
- Can be connected together in systems to enable multiple units to be synchronised to operated and controlled together, see below System Arrangement catalogue here for typical arrangements.
- Many accessories are available, see Accessories catalogue here
- Motor mounts available on request, see examples here
Manufactured by: JACTON
Sold and Serviced by Motion Technologies Pty Limited