JACTON JTE Screw Jack Electric Cylinders
JACTON JTE Screw Jack Electric Cylinders series are a conventional screw jack built with an integral cylinder and thrust tube to fully enclose the screw with a guided piston cylinder.
They provide an alternate choice to hydraulic and pneumatic cylinders that are clean and reliable without oil or air leaks to provide a solution that is speed & position controlled and self-locking.
- Ball or machine screw versions
- 4 sizes from 2.5 to 20 tons
- 2 gear ratios
- Rear clevis and trunnions mounts available.
- Can be connected together in systems to enable multiple units to be synchronised to operated and controlled together, see below System Arrangement catalogue here for typical arrangements.
- Many accessories are available, see Accessories catalogue here
- Motor mounts available on request, see examples here
Manufactured by: JACTON
Sold and Serviced by Motion Technologies Pty Limited