JACTON JTB Ball Screw Jack
JACTON JTB Ball Screw Jack are the ball screw version of the JTW jack as above where a ball screw is used instead of a trapezoidal lead screw. They are used for same applications as JTW series but where high travel rate, less power and long life is required.
- 7 sizes with load capacities from 1 ton to 35 ton as standard
- Translating and Rotating Screw configurations
- Anti-rotation design option
- Two or three worm gear ratios (model dependant)
- Single start screw leads standard. Customised high lead screws are available.
- Screw end configurations include top plate, plain, threaded, and clevis ends.
- Can be connected together in systems to enable multiple units to be synchronised to operated and controlled together, see below System Arrangement catalogue here for typical arrangements.
- Many accessories are available, see Accessories catalogue here
- Motor mounts available on request, see examples here
Manufactured by: JACTON
Sold and Serviced by Motion Technologies Pty Limited