JACTON JTC Cubic Screw Jack
JACTON JTC Cubic Screw Jack featuring a compact and versatile cubic housing. High reliability and performance are guaranteed with precision worm gear set and lead screw. Capacities range from 2.5 kN to 500 kN. The cubic body design offers modern aesthetics and versatile mounting on two faces of the gearbox eliminating the need for upright and inverted variants. This series is lowest cost and good stock.
- 12 sizes, lifting capacities from 2.5 kN to 500 kN as standard
- Translating and Rotating Screw configurations
- Anti-rotation design option
- Two Gear ratios and single screw leads are standard.
- Customised high lead screws available
- Screw end configurations include top plate, plain, threaded, and clevis ends.
- Can be connected together in systems to enable multiple units to be synchronised to operated and controlled together, see below System Arrangement catalogue here for typical arrangements.
- Many accessories are available, see Accessories catalogue here
- Motor mounts available on request, see examples here
Manufactured by: JACTON
Sold and Serviced by Motion Technologies Pty Limited