JACTON JTW Machine Screw Jack
JACTON JTW Machine Screw Jacks of conventional design are used for controlled lifting, lowering, tilting and slewing movements are required in a safe and reliable operation. Machine screw jacks offer precise positioning, uniform lifting speeds and capacity up to 100 tons. Standard model configurations include upright or inverted units with translating or rotating lifting screws. End configurations include top plate, plain, threaded, and clevis ends. This series has low cost with short delivery time.
- 10 sizes with load capacities from 1 ton to 100 ton as standard
- Anti-rotation design option
- Two worm gear ratios
- Single start screw leads standard. Customised high lead screws are available.
- Screw end configurations include top plate, plain, threaded, and clevis ends.
- Can be connected together in systems to enable multiple units to be synchronised to operated and controlled together, see below System Arrangement catalogue here for typical arrangements.
- Many accessories are available, see Accessories catalogue here
- Motor mounts available on request, see examples here
Manufactured by: JACTON
Sold and Serviced by Motion Technologies Pty Limited