JACTON JTH Cubic Screw Jack (with through mounting holes)
JACTON JTH Cubic Screw Jack housing with through mounting holes in the jack body that provide additional mounting versatility when compared to JTC series above. They dimensionally match those of competitor brands.
The cubic design offers modern aesthetics and versatile mounting on two faces of the gearbox, while eliminating the need for upright and inverted variants.
- 6 sizes with load capacities from 10 kN to 200 kN
- 3 standard gear ratios
- Translating and Rotating Screw configurations
- Anti-rotation design option
- Standard trapezoidal screws from Ø22 to Ø70 mm.
- Customised multi-lead Tr screws and ball screws.
- Screw end configurations include top plate, plain, threaded, and clevis ends.
- Can be connected together in systems to enable multiple units to be synchronised to operated and controlled together, see below System Arrangement catalogue here for typical arrangements.
- Many accessories are available, see Accessories catalogue here
- Motor mounts available on request, see examples here
Manufactured by: JACTON
Sold and Serviced by Motion Technologies Pty Limited