AML Vacuum Linear Stages LTV and LTX
AML ultra high vacuum compatible linear translation stages provide long travel with minimum height for loads of up to several kilograms. They have widely spaced ‘V’ roller guides and are useful in simpler compound mechanisms where torsional loads are small. They are manufactured with UHV compatible material and construction methods and utilise AML UHV stepper motors.
Smooth motion is provided by a diamond corrected lead screw and a matched, precision lapped nut to ensure good positional stability and incorporate a preloaded leadscrew nut to eliminate backlash.
Can optionally be fitted with limit switches or optical encoder.
- Travel ranges 50 to 400 mm
- Resolution to 1 μm per step
- Negligible backlash
- Low profile construction
- Load capacity to 20 kg
- Directly stackable for XYZ
- Suitable for use below 1 x 10-10 mBar
- Bakeable to 200°C
- “V” roller guide bearing motion
- Diamond corrected leadscrew and matched nut
- Gamma radiation hard to 1 x 106 Gy versions available
- Limit switch or optical encoder options available
- May be customised
Manufactured by: AML Microelectronics
Sold and Serviced by Motion Technologies Pty Limited